Cobalt is a leading specialist recruitment provider to the Real Estate, Finance, Accounting & Banking, Construction & Engineering sectors. We recruit professionals from our offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
Consultants at Cobalt have an impressive knowledge of their specialist sectors, often having been attracted to Cobalt directly from industry as well as from other recruitment and search consultancies.
Within Real Estate we recruit all types of professionals spanning the full property lifecycle, our Banking & Finance teams recruit Real Estate Bankers on the lending and restructuring side as well as Corporate Accounting functions and Management Accountants. The Construction & Engineering teams are technically and commercially focused, recruiting professionals in areas such as Costs and Project Management, Architecture, Town Planning and Facilities Management as well as a wide range of Engineering disciplines.
We recruit at all levels from recently qualified professional to Board Director through executive search, our market leading propriety database and advertising in leading industry publications for both permanent and interim opportunities.
Our in-depth market knowledge not only attracts top tier candidates, but also enables us to advise our clients on the most appropriate recruitment approach to take with complementary advice on remuneration and retention.
- Real Estate
- Finance and Accounting
- Construction and Engineering
Cobalt establishes strong relationships, and over time we are able to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ cultures and strategic objectives. This knowledge gives us a unique ability to recruit at all professional levels, adding immediate and long term value to our clients.
- Over a decade of experience in recruiting across the real estate, finance, construction & engineering and infrastructure industries
- Experienced management team with over 10 years combined experience within the built environment
- We build long-term partnerships with our clients and often feature on as exclusive providers to our clients
- The majority of our turnover comes from repeat clients
- Previously recognised as No.2 on the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for
- Consultants have a deep knowledge of their sectors with many coming from the industries that they recruit for and MRICS qualified
- International reach – from 14 locations across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific & New Zealand.
- Cobalt expanded into New Zealand & Abu Dhabi in 2009
- Cobalt extended its global footprint with new offices in Hamburg, Munich and Singapore offices in 2012.
- Cobalt opened a second office in New Zealand in July 2013.
- We work in partnership with several industry bodies including the Planning Engineering Organisation, the Society of Property Researchers and recruiting professionals for organisation such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.