Freelance Senior Planner - Construction - ManchesterRef:MaD1110900
- Salary: £Contract rate negotiable
- Location: UK, North West
- Sector: Construction and Engineering, Planning Engineering
- Date: 04 May 2012
- Job type: Temporary/Contract
Freelance Senior Planner – Construction – Manchester – £Contract rate negotiable – Long term contract
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a national building contractor on their search to appoint an experienced Construction Planner to be based in their Manchester office
The successful candidate will be required to work on a variety of construction projects in both the tender and construction phase. Previous experience working on projects ranging in values from £10m to £40m would be beneficial. Due to the continued success of the business they require a Freelance Senior Planner on a long term basis.
- Possess tender and site planning experience (cradle to grave)
- Educated to HND / HNC level
- Ability to work without supervision
- Experience working on a variety of construction projects
- Asta PowerProject user
- Available Immediately
This is an URGENT requirement and my client would like to meet with candidates as soon as possible
Please apply in confidence quoting reference MaD1110900 to apply firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you, but you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please feel free to circulate this message. Cobalt Recruitment offers a generous benefits package for all successful referrals.