- Salary: £35000 - £45000 + benefits
- Location: UK, South East
- Sector: Accounting, Fund/Finance Accounting
- Date: 21 February 2012
- Job type: Permanent
- Looking for a Fund Accountant to join their growing team.
- Our client is an Investment Management business, near to Southampton.
- The suitable candidate will be ACA qualified with experience gained in a chartered accountancy firm with experience of dealing with real estate or private equity sectors.
Our client is a looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team.
In this role you will report to the Financial Controller and European MD. You will be responsible for IFRS, UK GAAP and MI reporting for a range of real estate, private equity fund clients and the corporate. You will also have business partnering responsibilities with external third parties and internally with other regional divisions.
The suitable candidate will be a graduate and ACA qualified ideally with experience of dealing with real estate or private equity specialist clients during their time working within a chartered accountancy firm, ideally middle tier.
This is a close team environment where the suitable individual will be confident in their ability and enjoy a less structured role with a range of high level and hands-on level responsibilities. There is a great opportunity to grow with this team and advance your career as this business evolves.