Investment Valuation SurveyorRef:1099100
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car, pension, healthcare
- Location: UK, London
- Sector: Real Estate, Valuation
- Date: 25 April 2012
- Job type: Permanent
Key appointment to leading specialist investment valuation team with direct client responsibility and good career prospects.
- Provision of valuation advice of a wide range of commercial investment property involving mixed national portfolios.
- Undertake of investment valuations and development appraisals mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives
- Co-ordination of large portfolio instructions including liaison with Capital Markets, Development and Professional departments.
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships.
- At least some post qualified experience.
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages, which are utilised on a daily basis together with excel spreadsheets.
- Self motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
- Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.