Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - LondonRef:1051100
- Salary: £35000 per annum + + Car allowance + Benefits
- Location: UK, London
- Sector: Construction and Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveyor
- Date: 23 March 2012
- Job type: Permanent
Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Cost Manger – Hotel projects
£35,000 + Company car allowance + Benefits
A medium sized high end international cost and project management consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manger to join their West London office. They have had recent expansion within their hotel project portfolio and therefore this will be the main area of work for the successful Quantity Surveyor. The projects are predominantly refurbishment and fit-out valued between £500,000 and £5 million.
They are looking for an ambitious degree qualified Quantity Surveyor who is either working towards, or has recently obtained, their MRICS qualification. The role will cover the pre and post contract cost management high end projects within a client facing team therefore good communication skills are essential.
Due to the size of the practice there is good opportunity for career progression.
- MRICS or currently working towards accreditation
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Consultancy / PQS background
- Experience in hotel or commercial office projects preferable
- Good client facing and communication skills
For further information on this position Ref:1051100 please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.