Residential Asset ManagerRef:LB1029800
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: UK, London
- Sector: Real Estate, Property Management
- Date: 22 February 2012
- Job type: Permanent
Residential Asset Manager/Assistant Property Manager. Property Consultancy, Central London.
Cobalt has been instructed to provide the services of an Asset Manager for a highly regarded Property Consultancy in central London. The role will be to support the Asset Management team in looking after the management of a portfolio of prestigeous residential buildings located in Central London.
In order to be considered for interview, you must have recent experience in a Residential Property Management role and will have an understanding of how to carry out the following duties:
- Have the necessary personality, skills and qualifications to provide a truly outstanding service to the residents of the building
- Ensure Health and Safety issues are managed
- Ensure compliance with all legislation relating to Residential Property.
- Produce and monitor service charge budgets including reserve funds.
- Produce monthly site reports.
- Ensure Lease Terms are enforced.
- Regular liaison with leaseholders.
- Monitor and improvement of key services to the properties.
- Management of on site staff
- Strong Contract Management skills.
Ideally you will have passed your IRPM part one exam or will be in the process of studying for this. Exceptional communication skills are imperative and a flexible, adaptable and co-operative attitude is crucial. You must be self-motivated and able to work effectively without the need for close management.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to further their career within Residential Property Management; suitable experience may include that of an assistant Property Manager.
Unsuited candidates need not apply. Please assume you have been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within five working days.