Senior Facilities Manager - LondonRef:RC/1066700
- Salary: £50000 per annum
- Location: UK, London
- Sector: Construction and Engineering, Facilities Management
- Date: 23 March 2012
- Job type: Permanent
Senior Facilities Manager – London
Our client, a leading managing agent, is currently seeking a Senior Facilities Manager to manage prestigious 500,000 sq ft. multi-tenanted commercial building in Central London.
Our client requires an individual with extensive experience in a client-facing building management role ideally managing a trophy building. This is an excellent opportunity to manage a prominent site and requires an FM professional with the following skills and experience:
- Hard and Soft FM provision across a large multi-tenanted property
- Understanding of commercial leases and service charge budgeting
- Health and Safety and compliance management
- Managing service providers across hard and soft services
- Management of on-site direct line reports and an extended outsourced team
Suitable candidates will also be MBIFM and NEBOSH certified with experience working for a leading managing agent.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send an updated CV through to email@example.com immediately.