Trainee Property Manager (Block manager)Ref:LB27664
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: UK, South East
- Sector: Real Estate, Property Management
- Date: 22 February 2012
- Job type: Permanent
Trainee Residential Block Manager/Trainee Property Manager, Surrey, Chartered Surveying Practice.
Cobalt recruitment is currently looking for a budding Residential Property Manager to join a very highly regarded and prestigious firm located in East Surrey.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop their career within Residential property, and who would like to benefit from the support of a well structured and successful environment. Perhaps you have already gained experience within a property management position and would like to push your career forward within a more structured environment; or perhaps you have a background in tenancy management/lettings/property sales and would like to utilise your skills but develop in a slightly different area within Real Estate.This role is a Trainee Residential Block Management position, and my client is looking to heavily invest in the right candidate, offering an excellent platform to grow and develop within this arena. You will have the opportunity to undergo rigorous ARMA training and will also be expected to take the IRPM exams. In order to be considered for interview, you must fit the following criteria.
- Able to demonstrate a clear passion for property and a desire to build and develop a successful career within it.
- An understanding of what Residential Block Management entails, ideally from experience but not imperative.
- Personality and flair to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner at all levels and in a variety of communication styles.
- Flexible, adaptable and co-operative attitude.
- Ideally educated to degree level (a property related degree preferred)
- The ability to deliver an outstanding service to residents and clients.
- Assertive, professional and friendly demeanour.
- A self starter with a good degree of initiative and self-motivation who can deliver effective work without the need for close management
- Good standard of English grammar, spelling and take pride in presentation of work.
Please respond at your earliest convenience. If you have not been contacted within five working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.