- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + Study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 19th October 2016
- Job Type
London - City
£22,000 - £26,000
My client is a leading Real Estate Service Provider that works with multi Real Estate and Private Equity investors across Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore. Having been operating for the past 10 years, they have built a reputable and professional reputation within the Real Estate market and have grown exceptionally, where they now provide services for approx. $35bn worth of funds.
They strive in developing their staff as well as providing study support to ensure their accountants become qualified. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who is looking to step into Real Estate Accounting or is seeking a role that will compliment their University Accounting degree.
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Updating the financial system
- Recording all purchase and sales invoices
- Preparing/amending management accounts produced by the team
- Ad hoc administration
- Graduate - University degree (desirable)
- Interest in Real Estate
- Practical accounting skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using SUN would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence
If this is the opportunity that you have been looking for and if you are ready for a new and challenging position, please apply with an updated CV ASAP.