- GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 27th April 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a real estate development and investment company. The company has a strong track record of deploying capital across all asset classes and an opportunistic approach to investments. They invest heavily in developing their people and offer industry leading benefits and a discretionary bonus for high performers.
The business is growing their accounting team and now looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant, the role will also be offering exposure to other business functions.
Key duties include:
- Review invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy before processing and coordination of intercompany payables with related party accountant
- Work closely with senior accountants and deal with queries from the external property managers
- Assist with credit review of tenants and suppliers
- Data input into Group reporting system (BPC) during month-end closing and into forecast/budgeting system during bi-annual forecast/budgeting exercise
- Assist in SAP roll out activities
Key experience required:
- Understanding of bank reconciliations and journals
- Experience working within a commercial office environment
- Good knowledge of local accounting processes
- Strong time management and communication skills
- SAP experience is advantageous
If you have strong time management and communication skills and are looking for a challenging career step, please kindly apply with an updated CV.