Assistant Accountant - Graduate Scheme
- GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 16th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading European Real Estate Investment Manager, focusing across all asset classes. The role has been designed specifically looking for a graduate to join the growing Corporate Accounts team to assist with various accounting processes.
This opportunity is set to develop, providing exposure to Corporate Accounts, preparation of full Management Accounts and understanding Financial Accounts related to the Real Estate fund portfolio. Initial focus for this role being a high turnover of invoices, the business is looking for bright individuals with a sense of self-motivation to progress within the business hierarchy. The overall aim of managing the finances of a fund portfolio spreading across Europe.
Key experience required for this role includes:
- 1st or 2:1 degree from a reputable University
- Studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Knowledge of Double Entry Accounting
- Strong excel skills including pivots, look ups and formulae
- Strong communication skills
If you are highly driven and looking for a challenging role with great rewards, please apply with an updated CV.