Assistant Fund Accountant - 7 Month Contract
- GBP33000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a major multinational fund administration business that is doing particularly well and is expanding significantly. They are particularly successful in Real Estate funds, and are renowned as leaders in the field.
They are currently recruiting for a maternity cover in one of their busiest teams. Duties will include;
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with client over transaction related issues.
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions.
- Preparation of asset level management reporting for the client and seeking new ways to provide informative and concise information.
- Calculation of deal and fund level IRRs and other performance metrics.
- Dealing with year end audit including preparation of relevant files and resolving issues.
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Review and submit recommendations for improving the organisation's accounting operation.
- Collect appropriate data and preparing government reports and tax returns.
If you have good experience in an accounting role (financial or management) and are immediately available for a 7 month contract then we look forward to hearing from you. Our client look for graduates with good a good degree to join this excellent team.