Assistant Fund Accountant (Real Estate)
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + pension, bonus etc
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th August 2017
- Job Type
Assistant Fund Accountant
Investment Management Company (Real Estate)
£30k - £35k + excellent bonus
The company are an independent Pan-European real estate investment management boutique. Their vision is to have an experienced team that is dedicated to performing to the highest level. It is that goal that has helped them to build a loyal client base that includes major pension funds, global insurers, sovereign wealth funds and private families.
They are looking to recruit a highly motivated Assistant Fund Accountant to come in and join their portfolio and asset management division and to get involved throughout the life of the investment.
- To assist with the external fund administrators by managing the;
- Quarterly and annual reports.
- Annual audited financial statements.
- Capital call notices and distribution notices to investors.
- Cash management and monitoring of the fund credit facility.
- To assist with the preparation of quarterly reporting to investors.
- To assist with the year end group audit coordination.
- Real estate fund experience.
- Part qualified; ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Degree educated; 2:1 minimum.
- Strong A Levels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
My client is keen to see the CVs of relevant profiles, so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please do apply with a copy of your up to date CV.