Assistant Fund Accountant
- GBP32000 - GBP42000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 12th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a London-based pan-European investment and advisory firm, that allow investors the opportunity to invest alongside highly experienced professionals within the Real Estate industry.
Having a European presence, and whilst working within a small team, this business are offering fantastic career progression, industry leading study support and exposure to the other business functions both in London and across Europe.
Working within the corporate finance team, the role includes
- Assisting with the consolidation of both financial and management accounts
- Review of weekly payment batches, weekly/monthly cash flow overview
- Reviewing the accounts of the different SPV entities on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the implementation of a new finance system
- Ensure all necessary documents are signed and filed appropriate
- Review of all expense reports so they are ready to be paid
Relevant experience required
- Previous Real Estate or Private Equity experience
- Part-Qualified/ Finalist Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Up-to-date and thorough knowledge of International accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Previous experience of producing management and financial accounts
If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated CV.