Assistant Management Accountant
- GBP32000 - GBP42000 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 23rd June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 250 developer, now looking for an enthusiastic and highly-motivated part-qualified management accountant to assist with the expanding portfolio.
Working closely alongside the Financial controller, this role includes the following functions:
- Assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To co-ordinate the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- To forecast month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules.
- Further ad-hoc duties.
The correct candidate should have the following experience:
- Studying towards CIMA/ ACCA
- Degree educated with at 2.1 or above
- Able to carry out a month end close with minimal supervision
- Highly IT literate - ability to produce detailed reports to management
- Experience working with WIP associated with Real Estate
If you are forward thinking, keen to develop an understanding for management accounts within Real Estate development and work well within a team, please kindly apply with an updated CV.