Assistant Management Accountant
- GBP22000 - GBP30000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 5th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf one of the worlds leading Commercial Real Estate service firms. With over 2,000 staff in the UK, they are a market leader and household name who invest heavily in developing their people and offer industry leading benefits.
The Assistant Management Accountant will work closely with senior management gaining exposure to finance projects, budgeting & forecasting, variance analysis and inter-company transactions.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Management accounts
- Cost analysis, internal reporting and reconciliation of accounts
- Production of the monthly Finance Pack
- Financial analysis for specific business unit leaders
- Ad hoc queries
Person specification and previous experience:
- Strong Excel skills including understanding of Macros is essential
- Good understanding working up to trial balance, processing high volumes of invoices and preparation of management accounts
- Attention to detail and determination to complete work to a high standard
- 1st or 2:1 grade at University Degree
- Studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA
If you are a self-starter, have ability to keep to strict deadlines and are looking to join a Real Estate market leader, please kindly apply with an updated CV.