Associate Director - Head of Client Accounts
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 17th October 2016
- Job Type
Head of Client Accounting
Our Client is a large multi-disciplinary private practice based in the heart of the West End.
The successful applicant will be directly managing four members of staff and be indirectly supporting and mentoring a further twenty-five members of staff. Helping to improve operational performances and implement and maintain accounting compliance controls.
- Manage and lead a team of accountants.
- Deliver accurate accounting services on time.
- Manage and implement new system efficiency's and process improvements in order to deliver a more effective accounting service.
- Adapt the accounting service provided accordingly to the relationship with the client, contractor or colleague to ensure that relationships are built and maintained.
- Ensure that the accounting and regulatory compliance requirements (RICS, VAT, CIS, NRL and more) are fully understood, interpreted and adhered to.
- Monitor and review all KPI's in order to identify and analyse poor performance areas. Presentation to clients and internal team the feedback of the KPI's.
- Proactive, motivated and determined to implement directive and initiatives within the team.
- Experience within the commercial property sector at a similar level.
- Qualified Accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACCA)
- Attention to minute detail and organised.
- Strong I.T and accounting systems knowledge.
- Confident in presenting to clients and engaging with the existing and potential clients.
- Ability to identify areas which need improvements or new implementations for improvements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.