- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 13th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a small to medium property consultancy with portfolios consisting of both commercial and residential properties. They are looking for a confident Client Accountant with previous Client Accounting experience who can use their initiative and manage their own workload.
The role will entail the following duties:
- Daily posting of income and expenditure onto the property accounting system
- Making payments to suppliers and clients
- Handling client, tenant and supplier queries and escalating as appropriate
- Credit control
- Preparing quarterly and annual client statements
- Handling bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Service charge year end accounting and analysis
- Adding clients, tenants and suppliers
- General adhoc duties as and when required
Please not this role does require someone who is happy to get involved in the transactional work. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to get involved and progress within a small company.
If you are interested in this role or know of anybody who might be please apply online with your CV in Word format.