- GBP31000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 29th September 2016
- Job Type
£30,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has arisen at a small Property Company in East Sussex. It is a good opportunity for an experienced Client Accountant to progress within a talented team.
- Direct responsibility for timely and accurate client accounting, rent, service & insurance charges to tenants, VAT invoices, rent deposits, cash receipts, transfer of rental income to clients, reconciliation of Service Charges, VAT reporting, client reporting and any other ad hoc reports as appropriate
- Ensure all Service Charges are closed within 3 months of year end
- Ensure preparation and review of all annual service charge cash reconciliations
- Liaise with Auditors and Solicitors as appropriate
- Attendance at meetings with clients, and working with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest
- Work within the team and develop excellent working relationships with Clients account team.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Previous property systems experience
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.