- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + 20 days holiday, Pension, Health, Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 28th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a medium sized surveying practice who are looking to recruit an experienced property Client Accountant to work in their commercial property management accounts team. Working in the heart of Central London, our client manages a commercial portfolio consisting of some of London's most iconic buildings.
Their services include lettings, sales, investment, property management, and valuations. This role would suit someone who has property management accounts experience including client reporting and service charge accounting and is looking for a new challenge working in an expanding property management accounts team.
- Working to deadlines preparing and submitting client rent statements & VAT reports
- Ensuring that charges such as rent, service charge & insurance are raised as per lease
- Raising and issuing demands in accordance to RICS guidelines
- Updating and calculating lease extensions, changes of ownership and rent reviews
- Setting up of new clients, properties, leases and period accounts
- Liaising with new clients during handovers
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previously worked in a Client Accountant role
- Experience using a property management systems such as Tramps, ECS, Yardi, MRI, MUS etc
- Will have carried out financial reporting routines including P&L, balance sheet, trial balance etc.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to deal with a large amount of financial information
- Knowledge of RICS, VAT and NRL guidelines and procedures
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A strong work ethic
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity with you CV in Word format quoting job ref. 1275320