Company Accounts/Treasury Admin
- GBP17000 - GBP24000 per annum
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 10th October 2016
- Job Type
Company Accountant/Treasury Administrator
Our client is a small property company looking for a Company Accountant to join its growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to continue their career at a leading company.
- Responsible for banking cheques on a daily basis in respect of income received.
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Rent deposit reconciliation
- Allocating all cash received and issuing unbanked and unallocated cash to ensure that this is done.
- Electronically downloading bank transactions (BACS, CHAPS, Transfers etc) for each bank account.
- Bank reconciliations
- Identifying and allocating receipts to the correct accounts receivable customer account or as other income.
- Reconciling the cash books/Processing the receipts (standing orders and cheques)
- Filing & Scanning printing and sending Tax Receipts
- Responsible for the direct debit scheme. Ensuring timely collection.
- Company budget
- Electricity recharges
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
- Previous Property Systems experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.