Corporate Finance Manager - Real Estate
- SGD $5,000 - 8,000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 24th July 2017
- Job Type
• Interested in Real Estate Finance?
• Want to work in a diverse and inclusive environment?
• Want a rewarding career?
Our client, a renowned name in the industry, is looking for an experienced Corporate Finance professional to join their team.
This real estate finance role is a unique opportunity to join a firm that offers a rewarding career for their employees and be responsible for a varied range of crucial and challenging tasks. A large portion of the role will focus on transaction management. Preferably familiar with treasury functions and financial reporting plus forecasts preparation supporting the CFO:
- Review and engage the consultant on Tax and Financial Due Diligence.
- Tax Structuring including the setup of new entity and new bank accounts, intercompany loan agreement.
- Review and negotiate the Master Lease Agreement
- Review and negotiate the Sales or Shares Purchase Agreement.
- Pro-forma Accounting Entries for SGX announcement.
- Negotiate and drawdown of Bridge,
- You will possess good academic qualification and at least 5 years of relevant experience together with a successful track record of managing Real Estate transactions
- You will have excellent understanding of financial analysis, including cashflow modelling
- You will have excellent understanding and capability in property analysis and company analysis
- You will have sound understanding of various equity structures used in real estate, including listed and unlisted, local and international capital
- You will have in depth knowledge of funding structures and associated documentation, including the ability to negotiate terms with legal counsel
- You will have excellent due diligence and Information Memorandum preparation skills
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.