- GBP20000 - GBP32000 per annum + Study Support & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 8th August 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt are searching for a Cost Accountant to join one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms, specialising within the Real Estate industry. This specific team are responsible for updating the rolling forecast and providing associated statutory and management information for costs across specific business units and entities.
This position will provide exposure to:
- Reviewing monthly actuals and book accruals, prepayments and adjustments.
- Collect forecast information from Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team including reporting on actual expenditure and rolling forecasts cost.
- Highlight variance overspends requiring sign off by the approvals policy.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations for cost related balance sheet accounts.
- Provide cost information to international, tax and statutory reporting teams, as required.
- Review chart of account cost related requests and initiate updates required from agreed changes.
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- 1:1 or 2:1 degree classification at University.
- Strong excel skills including Pivot tables and V- lookups is advantageous.
- Experience with Hyperion and SUN.
- High attention to detail.
If you are able to work to tight deadlines and looking for a role to implement change and highly motivated, please apply with an up to date CV.