- GBP9 - GBP12 per hour
- UK, South East
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 28th September 2016
- Job Type
£9-12 Per Hour
Temp - Perm
Our Client is a small, well established company based in East Sussex looking for a Credit Controller. It is an exciting temporary opportunity for a talented Credit Controller looking to progress in their career.
- Chasing current and historic debts via phone, email and letter.
- Send invoices and credit notes when necessary.
- Portfolio quarterly rent collected.
- Working closely with surveyors and on-site staff.
- Maintains regular customer contact and maintains customer details.
- Maintains a record of achieving both individual and client KPI's.
- Undertakes Debtor reconciliations and cash allocations.
- Uses initiative and makes adjustments, solves problems and handles queries within the company guidelines and policies.
- Handles disputed accounts professionally and negotiates payments so they are brought in line with the terms.
- Previous use of a recognised property management accounts package - ideally Tramps.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in Property Management Accounts.
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.