Director of Audit - External Audit
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 21st May 2015
- Job Type
A global audit firm is currently looking for a Senior Audit Manager to head up their financial audit, assurance and compliance team.
As they are not a Big 4, this allows an opportunity to have more independence and build a team around you.
Reporting directly to the partner, this role provides a global exposure, with a team of 40 people reporting to you.
Responsibilities / Requirements include:
- Manage and monitor the audit and assurance teams
- In depth understanding of International Auditing Standards (IAS)
- Minimum 12 years experience within the Audit space
- Prior banking/ Big 4 experience would be advantageous
- Finance / Accounting background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): external audit, auditing, Consultancy.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, send in your updated CV via an application