- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 6th July 2017
- Job Type
£50k - £60k
The company are a specialist residential managing agent that have a strong pipeline for 2017. They work with local developers on their growing portfolios where they will manage all elements of service charges, ground rents and customer and landlord funds on behalf of clients.
The company are looking for a Finance Manager to come in and lead a tight knit team of 6 so that the accounts run smoothly throughout their period of growth.
- Manage client accounting team. Entails ensuring Accounts KPI's are hit; year ends, budgets, demands, directors reports, 20B notices.
- Manage relationship with external auditors so as to ensure no client year end accounts bottleneck.
- Manage relationship with external supplier who produces management accounts, so as to ensure he is provided with accurate reports.
- Regular reconciliation of client account.
- Offer assistance where needed when we take on new properties.
- Management of team member who supplies information to payroll company.
- Keep the books for the cleaning business.
- Ensuring that the businesses various income streams are correctly billed, and monitoring debt levels on income streams.
- Management of relationship of several suppliers to whom they outsource various financial functions.
- Troubleshooting where necessary.
- A high degree of involvement with property management system, so as to improve and streamline internal process through better use of the Management System and implementation of work flows.
- Working closely alongside Managing Director so as to ensure the overall smooth running of our own, and client related, financial processes.
- Experience in Client Accounting.
- Experience using property management system such as; Tramps/Qube/Propman etc
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online with an updated CV.