- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 13th August 2015
- Job Type
A global MNC is looking for a Finance Manager to head up their FPNA team, covering South East Asia.
This is an opportunity to join an aggressively growing MNC looking to expand their operations in SEA, plus you would be partnering the business as it charts out its strategies.
- Lead Financial Planning and Analysis function for Southeast Asia region (SEA)
- Supervise a team of 2 employees who are supporting the business in the day to day financial reporting / process.
- The team is supporting Operations leaders and F&A (in particular RFD) in initiatives related to working capital, cost control, monthly closing and etc
- Formulate and execute strategic annual planning initiatives for SEA
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of ERP system and system interface.
- Experience in Cognos, Oracles and Accpac would be an advantage
If of interest, send over an updated CV via an application, and we would be in touch.