- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + + Pension + Private Health + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
My client is a large European Asset Manager and Investor, based in London (City). The business is built through their understanding of client needs as well as the valuable solutions they provide on asset classes including fixed income, commercial property and equities.
Due to their success they are now managing a high profile asset portfolio worth nearly £2billion across over a 100 properties internationally and are looking to bring on a Real Estate Fund Accountant into their growing team.
- Preparing statutory accounts in line with IFRS, FRS 101 & 102
- Maintaining and controlling all accounting records
- Preparing quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Client reporting - involving liaising with all external and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met
- Ensuring all finance procedures are in place
- Maintaining and improving finance procedures when required
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Part qualified/ qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Working knowledge of FRS 101, FRS 102 and IFRS
- Strong property investment knowledge
- Strong knowledge of accounting for VAT and property taxes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
If this is the opportunity you have been seeking, please apply with an updated CV ASAP in order to secure an interview in the next few days.