- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a global Investment Management Real Estate firm. With over $80 billion of real estate assets under management. Due to high growth, they are looking for an ambitious Fund Controller to support the Fund CFO.
In this role, you will focus on investor financial reporting, valuation of investments, performance analysis and managing relationships with service providers. You will directly report to the Fund CFO, who is keen for a high performer to develop in the role and provide support on transactions, fund structuring and also tax compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive, ambitious individual to develop in a well-established investment management firm.
- Co-ordination and sign off on quarterly investor reporting
- Responsible for valuation process across global real estate investments
- Arrange quarterly pricing committee for fund vehicles, and review associated valuation/ performance working papers
- Responsible for monitoring foreign currency exposure and hedging of investments
- To manage audit of IFRS financial statements with third party administrators and auditors
- Responsible for dividend calculations and investor equalisation calculations
- Responsible for performance measurement of the fund and investments
- Work with the investment team on deal support, including operational due diligence
Skills and Experience
- ACA qualified with 3-4 years PQE
- Audit experience with Big Four or mid-tier accountancy firm
- Previous experience working in real estate or private equity at a fund manager or through audit experience
- Strong technical and accounting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills