Fund Revenue Analyst - Contract
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 23rd September 2016
- Job Type
We are working with one of largest European Investment Managers who are seeking an analyst to work in an influential and important role with the companies Key Funds on an initial 12 month contract
Monthly reporting for the new business areas across all the varied asset categories
- Analysis and commentary on the Revenue from the various Funds under management
- Contribute to the development of useful MI as part of quarterly KPI/MI update to Finance.
- Design and create additional reports for distribution to key stakeholders
- Participate in key strategic initiatives and projects
- Provide top service to all stakeholders, develop strong working relationships and partner up with colleagues in other business areas to build robust end to end processes.
- Operational/Fund Accounting experience within Investment Banking or Investment Management desirable.
- Awareness of fund make up and different products/instruments with the ability to provide both analysis and detailed reports on the key measurables
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Post Qualified accounting experience with a recognised professional accounting qualification
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work in an influential analyst role, with some of the largest and most interesting funds in Europe.
Contact Simon today to find out how to secure an interview