Global Taxation Lead
- Middle East & North Africa
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 18th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a leading regional bank, is looking for a International Tax Lead to join their group financial control team. Responsible for all Taxation matters across the group the successful candidate will take full ownership of the group's Taxation requirements globally.
Job responsabilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all taxation issues across the group globally meet requirements across the territories they operate.
- Provide complex tax advice and support.
- Implement and manage specialist Tax projects.
- Manage tax compliance with various departments across the bank.
- Ensure accurate information is presented to the auditors, tax authorities and group compliance.
- Candidate must have extensive experience across the calculation of Withholding tax.
- A minimum of 10 years experience is required for this role.
- Experience within a bank is essential for this role.
- Candidates with a professional accounting or tax qualification are preferred.
- Candidates must understand global taxation laws and regulations.
- Exceptional communication skills are essential.