Intermediate/Senior Accountant – Rural Sector
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Accounting, Accounting
- 14th August 2017
- Job Type
A great role with a well-respected CA firm in Christchurch. They are looking for an intermediate/senior accountant with CA experience to join their growing team overseeing some of their rural client portfolio.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career with a well-regarded CA practice
- Very friendly and diverse team
- Regular social events to keep it fun
- Modern open plan offices in the north west of Christchurch where parking isn’t an issue
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of CA experience preparing financials and tax returns
- Good knowledge of NZ tax law
- Farm accounting experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Great verbal and written communication
- Desire to work with and passion for the agricultural sector
If you have passion for the agricultural industry and are looking for a place where your passion and experience will be valued please get in touch with Nik direct at 03 366 8727 or submit your application online.
Please note you need to hold current NZ Citizenship or Residency to be considered for this role.