Manager, Mergers & Acquisition
- Middle East & North Africa
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a multi-national professional services firm headquartered in United Kingdom. Theyu are looking to hire a Manager, Mergers & Acquisition that will be managing the clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for and must have:
- Experience in developing new business, lead preparing of proposals to prospective clients and obtaining internal approvals.
- Lead multiple projects and transactions at any given time.
- Actively lead the deal process including preparing the transaction timetable, ensuring quality of client.
- Take responsibilty for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback.
- Build and expand internal and external netwroks whilst developing personal brand and spot firm wide sales opportunities
A successful candidate for this role must have / be:
- Strong experience in M&A environment, including experience playing a key role in executing transactions.
- Demonstrate strong numerical and financial skills and an understanding of financial statements.
- Strong writing skills / reviewing skills.
- Extensive experience in building financial models and valuing businesses using various methodologies within challenging timescales.