Project Controller / Finance Manager – Real Estate
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
- Interested in working for a Real Estate developer firm?
- Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
Our client is a growing Real Estate Investment firm who is looking for a Project Controller / Finance Manger to join their team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to join our client’s finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Consolidate quarterly & annual financial statements of the Group for management, preparing and delivering supporting materials as necessary for board meetings, financial statements and audit and regulatory requests.
- Perform Project Accounting for various construction development, including various aspect of Project Accounting Control and Management, Provide timely Project and Financial analysis support
- Ensuring compliance with all finance filing requirements, audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal
- Coordinating of tax audit, tax calculation and tax filings, as well as GST registration, quarterly filings and maintenance
- You will have exposure to property development industry, at least 5 to 6 years.
- You will have with the full property development cycle from the acquisition of land to completion of projects.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have experience in full-sets accounting, management reporting, and consolidation
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com