- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 23rd June 2017
- Job Type
ACCA/CIMA PQ Property Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000
My client are a leading FTSE100 landlord based in Central London, they own and manage a plethora of high end shopping centres, commercial units and retail parks. They are looking for a dynamic individual with a hunger for progression.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual, operation budgets and Service Charge budgets
- Reconciling the Year-End service recharges and producing booklets
- Assisting with the commentary and explanations on the Service Charges
- Involvement in the corporate budgeting/re-forecasting process
- Completing the month end for properties and working with operations teams to account for all costs and income
- Business partner the Operations Directors/ Managers for relevant properties, being the first point of call for operational finance matters.
- Undergoing accruals and prepayments
- Ensure costs are correctly and equitably apportioned between recoverable service charge and non-recoverable
- Working with the finance partners, assist in the understanding of the property P&L and report regularly on the net service charge position and managed operations performance, preparing suitable variance analysis
- Ensuring the accurate billing of the service charges
- Answering internal and external queries
- Previous experience in a Service Charge environment
- Experience working on a large shopping centre portfolio
- Previous experience in a property environment
- ACCA/CIMA Studying OR Part Qualified
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.