- GBP38000 - GBP42000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 25th August 2016
- Job Type
Senior Property Accountant
Our client is a large asset manager who specialises in retail, office and mixed-use management. This company aims to create a successful working environment for occupiers and visitors, whilst maintaining and enhancing the asset value of the properties.
The position available will be responsible for the entire accounting function for both corporate entities and the service charge accounts. You would be the main point of contact for clients and business directors.
- Collation of annual budgets.
- Completion of year-end service charge accounts.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Overseeing the processing of direct recoverable.
- Overseeing data processing of accounts payable and receivable, BACS payments and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of statutory financial accounts for corporate entities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure efficient completion of audit.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to profit and loss stage.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and reviewed monthly.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Overseeing credit control.
- Knowledge of property management systems such as; Yardi, Tramps.
- Part qualified or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA).
- Strong property experience.
- Excellent and confident communication skills.
- Strong management skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with an updated CV ASAP.