Property Accounts Administration
- GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum + excellent benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
The City of London
£20k - £30k
The opportunity available is with a FTSE 100 company who are also one of the largest commercial property company in the UK. They are looking for a candidate who is extremely driven and can work to tight deadlines without losing their sharp attention to detail.
- Raise and receipt Purchase Orders related to Service Charge, Asset Management and Post PC Development
- Review PO's raised and invoices received in order to resolve queries
- On a weekly basis run a PO detail/summary report and action Purchase Orders that need to be receipted or closed
- Regularly monitor Direct Recovery Charges, raise Customer and Tenant Invoices, and liaise with Billings and Credit Control departments on payments and queries
- Work with Accounts Payable, monitor payment runs, action Log Vouchered reports, and provide explanation on invoices 'on hold'
- On a monthly basis, work with Property Accountants, action Receipted Not Invoiced PO's reports, liaise with Operation Managers and external companies when necessary
- Attend monthly finance meetings, providing explanations on Service Charge expenditure and highlighting any areas of over spend
- Assist during budget writing and reconciliation process by providing financial reports and forecasts as required
- Good communication skills and confident
- Team Player
- Helpful and proactive
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online with an updated CV.