Property Client Accountant
- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum + pension, bonus, PH
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th October 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a large property company based in Central London and are looking for a Client Accountant to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career.
- Bespoke quarterly client reporting
- System maintenance
- Entering budgets
- Overseeing the closure of service charges
- Recharging monthly utility invoices to tenants
- Overseeing the entire portfolio and being main point of contact with assistance from Purchase Ledger / Cashiering team / Credit Control & Service Charge team.
- Managing New/Sold property process
- Monthly Aged Debt Reporting
- Overseeing the insurance recharge process
Person Specification (desirable):
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience using property systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.