Residential Account Assistant
- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 13th September 2016
- Job Type
£22,000 - £26,000
A brilliant opportunity has become available with a leading Property Consultancy who has impressive and varied projects across the World. The opportunity is within the Residential Block Management department to join a growing team of skilled and motivated accountants.
This company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to take full control of the credit control process, work as a part of a team to do the accounts payable and receivable functions and also to raise the service charge, ground rent and rent demands.
- Receipting funds for multiple client accounts.
- Banking client cheques.
- Bank reconciliation.
- To scan and enter purchase ledger invoices onto system.
- Fully responsible for the credit control of the portfolio.
- Follow company debt recovery procedure.
- Chase all arrears on time.
- Dealing with solicitors.
- Prepare monthly debtor reports for clients.
- To prepare quarterly arrears reports for clients.
- To raise rent, service charge, reserve fund, ground rent demands.
- Experience using a property management system such as; Qube/ECS, Tramps, Propman, Propware, Yardi etc.
- Hard working, with an excellent eye for detail and plenty of initiative.
- Good communication skills and the ability to resolve client queries with confidence.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good at problem solving and pays attention to detail.
If you think that is the right opportunity for you, please apply with an updated CV.