Residential Assistant Client Accountant
- GBP20000 - GBP26000 per annum + PH and Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 5th October 2016
- Job Type
Assistant Client Accountant
£20k - £25k
12 month contract
The opportunity available is with a leading Residential Managing Agent in the heart of London's chic and high end areas. They provide a quality service to their current residential portfolio's and are constantly looking to expand to stay relevant in an exciting, fast paced market.
To do this they need an experienced Residential Assistant Client Accountant, who is driven and focused on doing the best job possible within the accounts team.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Service Charge Accounts
- Separation of Service Charge and Sinking Fund Monies and monthly reconciliation of the two accounts.
- Complete the Month end tasks and ensure it is closed off correctly.
- Monthly reports circulated to clients.
- Monthly reconciliation of all the company's Clients Bank Accounts
- Daily Banking of all Client receipts
- Daily posting of Direct Bank Receipts
- Direct Debit Collection on a quarterly basis
- Producing and issuing external work demands to leases.
- To prepare for and to assist the auditor at the ARMA audit at year end.
- Full Credit Control responsibility
- Experience within the residential property market
- Use of either property management or lettings system such as; Propman, Qube, Tramps, Aspasia, LetMC, Eurolink etc.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with an updated CV ASAP.