Residential Client Accountant Team Leader
- GBP33000 - GBP39000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
Client Accounts Team Leader
£33,000 to £39,000
This company are residential experts, specialising in all aspects of residential property and also commercial property management and estate agency.
Our client is looking for a Client Accountant Team Leader to come in to manage and expand a small team of accountants so the accounts are completed efficiently and accurately. The company is also looking for someone who can assist with expanding the residential portfolio.
- Review current processes; proposing recommendations to improve business performance and efficiency.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting for clients.
- Administrator for property management system
- Enter budgets onto the property management system, complete statements and raise new charges.
- Presenting accounts updates to the Director of Block Management and to the team during monthly meetings.
- Integration and review of financial information from new businesses onto current accounting system.
- Preparation, reviewing and signing off Year End Service Charge Accounts.
- Liaison with auditors & directors/residents association for resolving queries and completion.
- Ensure management company financial statements are completed and filed on time.
- Management of the Block Management Client Accounts team, conducting team meetings, carrying out appraisals and recruitment as required.
- Assisting with more complex queries from other members of the team.
- Ensure compliance with the company's governing/professional bodies and policies/standards.
- Monthly Client Statements/Ground Rent reconciliations, including transferring funds to clients.
- Completion and submission of online VAT Returns.
- Posting of year end balances on tenant accounts.
- Raise company invoices for management fees, disbursements and other Block Management fees.
- Authorising weekly supplier payment runs.
- Extremely experienced in client account management and service charge reconciliation within a residential environment.
- Experienced in all aspects of financial reporting including profit, loss and balance sheet preparation and must have extensive experience in all aspects of property accounting.
- Strong management, delegation and team leadership skills with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Hard working, calm and professional under pressure.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online with an updated CV.