Residential Credit Control
- GBP12 - GBP16 per hour
- UK, London
- Accounting, Credit Control
- 28th September 2016
- Job Type
£12 - £16 per hour
A brilliant opportunity has become available with a leading Property Consultancy who has impressive and varied projects across the World. The opportunity is within the Residential Block Management department to join a growing team of skilled and motivated accountants.
This company is looking for an experience Credit Controller to take full control of the credit control process for the portfolio and also to work as a part of a team to do the accounts payable and receivable functions and also to raise the service charge, ground rent and rent demands along with the rest of the team.
- Fully responsible for the credit control of the portfolio
- Follow company debt recovery procedure.
- Chase all arrears on time.
- Dealing with solicitors.
- Prepare monthly debtor reports for clients.
- To prepare quarterly arrears reports for clients
- To raise Rent, Service Charge, Reserve Fund, Ground Rent demands.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- To scan and enter purchase ledger invoices onto system
- Experience using a property management system such as; Qube/ECS, Tramps, Propman, Propware, Yardi etc.
- Hard Working, with an excellent eye for detail and plenty of initiative.
- Good communication skills and the ability to resolve client queries with confidence.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good at problem solving and pays attention to detail
If you think that is the right opportunity for you, please apply with an updated CV.