Senior Client Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + negotiable
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
Senior Property Client Accountant
£40,000- £45,000 with very good benefits
Our client is one of the largest and most successful Property Management firms based in the heart of Central London. This company works with commercial and residential property and is therefore looking for someone with property experience so they can hit the ground running.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Senior Client Accountant with possibility to grow and to lead a team of 2-4 people.
- Oversee property management accounts
- Reconcile service charge accounts to cash
- Ensure that service charges are closed within the agreed timeframe
- Set-up of the service charge budgets
- Maintaining the service charge year-end control sheets
- Raising demands
- Liaising with Surveyors and property managers relating to rent reviews, Lease expiries and updating asset management system accordingly.
- Allocate the bank interest data
- Deal with complex issues surrounding overdrawn balances
- Produce reports for clients on a timely basis
- Preparing account packs to send to auditors and answering audit queries
It is essential that candidates have experience of working in the property sector, who understands the property industry first hand.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.