Senior Manager Fund Accounting (SPV)
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
- Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
- Interested in working for a large Private Equity Fund?
Our Client is a Chinese International Private Equity Fund with an excellent reputation.
You will be reporting directly to the Partners and is based in Hong Kong.
Your specific roles will include:
- Perform investment valuations, NAV calculations and review daily cash flow
- Review documents and provide support on any purchase and disposals of investments
- Set and co-ordinate requirements for the set-up and liquidation of fund legal entities including regulatory, legal, substance, capitalisation, banking, tax considerations, etc;
- Engage and oversee fund and SPV service providers, including administrators, depositaries, custodians, auditors, tax advisors and other professional advisors.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 10 years related Private Equity Fund accounting experience.
- You will have experience in full-sets accounting, management reporting, and external audit
- You will have experience relevant SPV and Corporate Trust set-up experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.