Temp Property Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP42000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
London, West End
£40,000 - 42,000
Temp 2 months Contract - Potentially rolling
Our client is a subsidiary of a FTSE 100 who is an established company based in the West End of London. This company is looking for a Temporary Property Accountant. It is an exciting temporary opportunity for a talented Property Accountant looking to progress in their career.
- Ensure VAT reports and client statements are generated for the month end close process.
- Attend quarterly service charge accounting meetings to review budgets and expenditures.
- Coordinate the year end accounts processes
- Raise Service Charge and rent demands.
- Visit the site teams as appropriate
- Client reporting.
- Previous use of a recognised property management accounts package - ideally Yardi Voyager 7 or Qube (ECS).
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in Property Management Accounts - Essential
- Knowledge of Tenant and Landlord regulations.
- A good attitude to work, both in a team and alone
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.