Analyst / Investment Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + upto 100% bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 13th September 2016
- Job Type
My client, a UK/European Investment Management business is seeking to appoint a new member who will be actively working to support both Transaction and Fund Management Teams in the analytical, due diligence and broader fund level analysis with a focus on the UK and Continental Europe mainly in the retail, office and industrial assets. The role will broadly involve:-
- Contributing to the assessment of and reporting on potential transactions submitted by the Transaction Group in order to evaluate investment opportunities for funds;
- Supporting the Fund Acquisition and Fund Management teams where necessary;
- During the acquisition process of new assets.
- The analysis of the individual properties, portfolio and fund level returns and utilising and existing proprietary modelling system.
- Assisting in the Due Diligence of potential acquisitions.
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of the quarterly fund reviews including asset hold-sell scenarios.
- Assisting in asset management activities including loan negotiations, lease renewals/negotiations, development activities.
- Liaising with the Accounts and Treasury team regarding fund cash flows
- As and when appropriate liaising with Fund's valuers and accountants in the preparation and timely application of quarterly unit prices and distributions; All professionals are actively encouraged to assist in deal (inc debt) origination and any other business generation opportunities (e.g. new sources of capital or new fund initiatives). They must also have a "can do" attitude and be prepared to help out on projects not necessarily outlined above.
- London-based - but able/willing to travel throughout Western Europe
- Numerate - Comfortable with Excel and if possible Circle
- Good communicator - verbal, numeric and literary reasoning
- Experience working in a team environment
- Property - familiar with core real estate concepts
- Ambitious - eager to develop
- Initiative - hard working, self starter
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.