Recruitment Consultant Training Programme
- GBP18000 - GBP35000 per annum + OTE
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Junior Recruiter
- 3rd May 2017
- Job Type
Career conundrum after graduation? Consider recruitment.
We are looking for a number of trainee recruitment consultants to help facilitate exciting growth plans across our network of UK offices in 2017.
If you are looking to constantly learn and be challenged within an international organisation where you have the autonomy to drive your own career, work with like-minded people and where you can earn uncapped commission from day one, then a career with Cobalt Recruitment is for you. We can offer the chance for you to develop a successful recruitment career within a professional working environment and to be part of the exciting growth that the national property market is currently undergoing.
What's on offer?
- Attractive UK locations
- A comprehensive training programme
- Long-term career development
- Competitive commission structure
- An exciting, dynamic environment with a fun and professional culture (we featured in the 2016 Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for)
Initially, you will embark on an eight-week training programme, commencing in July, based from our head office in the Strand, London. You will meet some of our managers during a meet and greet session and your training programme will include a solid introduction to recruitment processes including candidate sourcing techniques and search methods, as well as market sector training. With a combination of on-the-job training from sales managers and group training sessions, your recruitment skills and sales techniques will be developed at a rapid rate.
Upon successful completion of your training programme, the opportunities available will include:
- Platform to become a successful recruitment consultant
- Opportunity to work within high performing teams across all property disciplines
- Defined career development and consistent training
Cobalt Recruitment was founded in 2001. Today, we have a network of 14 offices across four continents.
- Proven track record of success from a previous sales role
- Excellent levels of communication; including rapport building and the ability to persuade
- Genuine desire to work in recruitment and to achieve high levels of commission
- Ambitious and commercially minded
Qualifications and experience requirements
Degree qualification desirable
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.
P.S. You can also find out more about what it's like to work at Cobalt Recruitment on Facebook or check out our video on YouTube