Senior Project Planner ( Hampshire )
- GBP40 - GBP55 per annum + bonus + benefits package
- UK, South East
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 29th September 2016
- Job Type
Senior Construction Planner, Hampshire
c£40,000 / £55,000 + bonus + benefits package
I am looking for a Senior Project Planning Engineer with Education and Commercial build experience to work with a top 10 main Contractor in Hampshire.
Our client are a market leader operating across multiple sectors and is looking to bring on board an experienced Senior Construction Planner to work from their Hampshire office and cover all projects up and down the M3 Corridor.
The purpose of the role is to manage the programme preparation for their Commercial and Education project(s), and understand all forms of construction and appropriate forms of contract.
The main duties include:
- Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
- Production of tender information and programmes.
- Investigate and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics.
- Arrange presentations and attend customer interviews.
- Warrant that all phases of safety are taken into attention when planning a project.
- Attend adjudication meetings and present a thorough explanation of programme and methodology
If you are actively looking for new opportunities within construction project planning please apply with your most current CV.
Contact Liam Goodwin - Cobalt Recruitment. 01273 915 985 / 07590 114 239 firstname.lastname@example.org