Compliance Manager (REIT)
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 31st May 2017
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading real estate investment trusts (REIT) who are recognized for their expertise and corporate governance practices and culture. As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on a compliance manager who will manage the compliance function across the business.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and taking full responsibility for the Compliance function across the business.
- Update the Compliance Manual periodically and formulate compliance policies & procedures to prevent fraud and improper conduct.
- Monitor new rules and regulations from MAS, SFA, SGX and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Review and evaluate compliance issues with the management and Board of Directors.
- Develop recommendations and discuss and agree with Management on the action plans to implement the recommendations.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently in a Compliance function based in Singapore.
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Compliance and/or risk management.
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related degree.
- Ability and confidence to interact with all levels of management as well as give training as and when needed.
- Good communication and writing skills.
This organization is recognized as a leader in their market. The role will provide an opportunity for the right person to work in a stable environment with great culture and career growth.
License No. 12C6031 / EA Reg. ID R1325169