- NZD $60,000 - 80,000 per annum
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 11th May 2017
- Job Type
About the Company:
This is a well established architectural practice with offices in Auckland and Christchurch. They are known for delivering high-end residential buildings within New Zealand and Australia. This practice is now looking for an intermediate Architectural Graduate close to registration to join their team.
About the Role:
- Producing 3D models on ArchiCAD
- Producing resource and building consent documentation
- Site measurements and visits
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and council
- You will have a B.Arch / M.Arch qualification
- Strong knowledge of ArchiCAD
- Knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code and NZS3604
- 4+ years experience in an New Zealand practice would be an advantage
- This architectural practice is offering you a positive work environment and should you wish to work towards your registration, mentoring will be provided.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role.